Thursday, March 7, 2013

Currently!

Look at me! 2 posts in 2 days. Maybe I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing?

I'm linking up (a week late...) with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the March Currently! Here's what I'm up to tonight.




Listening - Well, it was a rerun of Parks & Rec, but this took me so long to finish that I'm now listening to a rerun of The Office. In any case, Parks & Rec is one of my favorite shows, and The Office was my favorite show for a good 4 years running. I haven't seen it in years, but I'm happy to report it's still pretty funny!

Loving - Trader Joe's brand foods. Enough said, am I right? (Seriously, if you haven't tried these almonds, go buy them. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.)

Thinking - A 4 day week with a break in the middle of that week? Yes, please. A girl could get used to this.

Wanting - Summertime. Warm weather. Swimming. Bathing suits. Sundresses. Flip flops. Again, enough said.

Needing - Yeah, it's 9:15. I should make something for dinner soon...

Like/Love/Hate - My name starts with an L (clearly), so I went with Like: Lamination (um, what teacher doesn't?!), Love: Laughter (I couldn't survive without it!), Hate: Lying (from students or peers - it's not ok! It frustrates me more than almost anything else.)

I hope you enjoyed stopping by my blog! What are you up to currently?

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I agree with everything, except I don't like the thought of having to put on a swimsuit!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Haha I agree about the swimsuit thing...trying to work on that right now! :)

      Delete
  2. Ha...I like the laminating! I would love my own personal laminator! Only a teacher would ever say such a thing.

    I too am not looking forward to the swimsuit....especially after the darn Victorias Secret bathing suit catalog just arrived in the mail! That is not what I will look like LOL!

    ReplyDelete